Kenmil Small Skinner
Small Skinner by Ken van Niekerk
Bolster: 304 Stainless Steel
Pins: 316 Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Blue Linen Micarta
Tang: Full Tang
Blade Steel: Böhler Uddeholm N690 (+- 58HRC)
Length: 177mm Overall, 78mm blade length (measured from front of bolster to knife point)
Sheath: handmade leather with belt loop
Hand-made Skinning knife by Ken van Niekerk in Pretoria, South Africa.
See my process for making knives (here).
Some guidelines for the care of your knife.
- Always wipe and dry your knife after use.
- Wash with warm soapy water, rinse and dry.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Do not place your knife in an oven and avoid excessive heat. This may weaken the structure of the steel.
- Do not strike the knife with another metal object.
- Avoid dropping your knife onto a hard surface such as concrete or tile floors.
- Sharpen your knife with an oil or water stone and hone with a strop.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.