Kenmil Wild Olive Utility Hunter
Style: Utility Hunter by Ken van Niekerk
Bolster: 304 Stainless
Pins: 316 Stainless
Handle Material: Wild Olive, Olea Europaea subsp. Africana
Tang: Full / Tapered
Blade Steel: Böhler Uddeholm N690 (+- 58HRC)
Length: 203mm Overall, 95mm blade length (measured from front of bolster to knifepoint)
Sheath: handmade leather with belt loop
1 in stock
Hand-made hunting knife by Ken van Niekerk in Pretoria, South Africa.
See my process for making knives (here).
Some guidelines for the care of your knife.
- Always wipe and dry your knife after use.
- Wash with warm soapy water, rinse and dry.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Do not place your knife in an oven and avoid excessive heat. This may weaken the structure of the steel.
- Do not strike the knife with another metal object.
- Avoid dropping your knife onto a hard surface such as concrete or tile floors.
- Sharpen your knife with an oil or water stone and hone with a strop.
The handle of your knife is made from naturally dense wood. The wood is finished with boiled linseed oil and a wax-based polishing compound. Do not subject the handle to excessive heat, direct flame, acidic or caustic solutions, or long-term submersion in liquid.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.